Thursday, June 13, 2013

My Sephora Beauty Haul

My Sephora Beauty Haul

First haul post ever!! Not sure how to exactly do one of these but here goes nothing... Sephora Haul! So I don't usually order from their online shop just because I think it's so much easier to just go to the Sephora location to test out the products myself. It's funny how I use a lot of Western beauty products rather than the Asian products I purchased in Asia. That's for another blogpost. As for my haul blog, I decided it was time to use up some of the points I've accumulated over the years of being their loyal customer (VIB!). Usually when you order through their online shop, you tend to get promotions and of course, free samples! So here are the samples I got this time around.
Not sure if you can tell under the awkward lighting I have here but I got a sample of the Bumble and Bumble Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner, an mini sample of Anna Sui's Fairy Dance, Lancome CILS Booster XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base, and Guerlain's Maxi Lash Volume Creating, Curl Sculpting Mascara. I don't usually try new fragrances but since it was a free sample, I'll give it a shot. I'm going to try using the two mascara samples together and see how it works out. Please let me know if you want a proper review on these products!!

One of my main purchases of the Sephora haul is this concealer. Since I've been seeing reviews on how great the Benefit's Fake Up concealer is, I decided to try it out. As some of you may or may not know, this line of new concealers that Benefit has released is actually a hydrating crease-control concealer. The concealer content is actually wrapped in a ring of Vitamin E & apple seed extract gel/cream that would help diffuse fine lines for a smoother look. I haven't tried this out yet but as you can see on the left of the picture there, I've swatched out the colour for you guys. Let me know if you want me to do a review on this product!!

 
I also purchased the bareMinerals Touch-Up to go duo which includes the mini bareMinerals Touch Up Veil in Transparent (Bottom left) and a mini Kabuki brush. Since I already own the tinted bareMinerals Touch Up Veil Finishing powder so I decided to purchase the transparent one to contrast and compare. (see the size comparison in the top right picture) Sephora was doing a deal where they'd give a bareMinerals READY Eyeshadow 2.0(Bottom right) for every online purchase that was being made. I haven't tried the translucent powder nor have I ever tried bareMineral eyeshadows before so I'm looking forward to trying it and then swatching it in another blogpost for you guys later on.

Anyways, that's the end of my Sephora Beauty Haul blog! Comment and let me know if you want these haul blogs coming or if you want specific reviews on these products that I've purchased!

Make sure to follow my Instagram for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment