Thursday, May 16, 2013

The story of how this all began is... well... funny


In the past couple years, I would occasionally have people asking me where I got that shirt or where I got that purse. As it's a common saying amongst us ladies, I didn't really take it to heart. However recently, those questions started appearing a lot more. Questions like "Did you lose weight?" or statements like "Wow, your skin is really clear! What did you do to it?" As silly as it sounds, I am almost the COMPLETE opposite to what they're saying. Just like any average 23 year-old girl out there, I too have major flaws! (and no I'm not just saying that). I started explaining to people that I tend to use little fashion tricks to hide my weight and that I seek out different make up products introduced by YouTube gurus. To my surprise, most of them answered "Wow, you should give some tips to me!" It got me thinking...What if I did start blogging? With a bit of encouragement from my friends, that's kinda how it all started.

"Just Bee Yourself" is a beauty and fashion blog where I'll be reviewing products (make up and beauty related) that I've liked or disliked as well as blogging my daily adventures, whether its an outfit of the day or simply tips and tricks I use to 'look the part' :) My blog isn't here to 'teach' you what to wear, buy or use but rather to share my personal experiences and opinions with you so we can all learn together.
“To be yourself  in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.”  -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
 To me, if you Just be yourself, that's all that matters.

Make sure to follow me on Instagram @justbeeyourself for more updates! 

No comments:

Post a Comment